What is Su-Jok?
The Korean word 'Su' means hand whilst the word 'Jok' means foot. The hand clearly reflects the whole body. The hand is regarded as yang while the foot is yin. It is very effective to treat both the hands and the feet.
Su Jok is a multidimensional treatment:
- The first dimension in Su Jok is a physical treatment where you stimulate areas on hands and feet that reflects the inner organs, joint etc. This way of treatment is similar to reflexology.
- The second dimension in Su Jok is developed from the traditional acupuncture where you treat meridians and points.
- The third dimension in Su Jok is the possibility to treat through the chakra system that was developed in India.
In Su Jok a variety of treatment methods are applied for example pressure, seeds, magnets, heat, needles and massage. It is possible to apply several techniques during one session to achieve the best possible results.
Su Jok is used for treating physical, psychological and mental problems. Su Jok can be used both for treating diseases and for preventing problems.
The benefits include
- Great effectiveness
- Absolute safety of application
- Universality of method
- Availability for the average person
- Simplicity of use